Friday, August 27, 2010

Kevin Says coming to Internet Radio

Radio is a career that has always interested me since I was a child.  It is something I have always aspired to do, although I have never found it to be too practical.  Well, after looking into it the last few weeks, I'm going to give it a shot on blogtalkradio.com.

My first(and perhaps only) show will debut next Wednesday, September 1, at 5:30 Est/2:30 PST.  The show will last an hour, and I will be talking about things that you have seen here.  I will hit on the world of sports, entertainment, and pretty much anything that piques my interest.  I will also take some phone calls, so I hope some of you people who have been reading my work will call in, and help me create a good program.  It is all in the name of fun, so call in with anything.  If the show is not a complete train wreck, I would like to do it weekly, or whenever I have the time.

I would really appreciate you guys tuning it and giving me a shot to entertain you, and spread my opinion and ideas.  Those of you who have been giving me great compliments on my work have motivated me to do different things.  I will post the links on Facebook and Twitter if you follow me.  So tune in, and lets have some fun guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment