Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Music Notes

Interesting albums being released today:

  • Katy Perry-Teenage Dream:  I would be stunned if this album doesn't reach #1 with all the hype it has received
  • Never Shout Never- Harmony:  Acoustic pop-rock, not a favorite of mine, but should chart pretty well.
  • T.I.-King Uncaged:  Hip-Hop album is sure to be popular with that scene.
  • The Devil Wears Prada- Zombie E.P.- Metalcore band releases EP to hold their fans over.  Might be something yours truly checks out.
  • The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus:  To Hell or High Water E.P.-  This generic screamo band had a hit a few years ago with "Face Down," which eventually went gold.
  • T.I.- I'm Back:  I'm confused, two albums in one day?
Also congratulations to pop-punkers, Hit the Lights, who signed to a Major Label today.  Hopefully they can put out more than one record before they get dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment