Saturday, August 14, 2010

Randon thoughts: Bratty Kids

Kids are usually annoying.  I was, and I'm pretty sure you were.  It seems like wherever you go, someone's child is acting up, throwing a tantrum, or just bitching in general.  Today i encountered one of the most annoying children I have ever met.

I was picking up a few things at Target, in their back-to-school section, where I saw a young girl who we are going to call Susie.  Susie was shopping with her Father, which was about as fun for him, as the vasectomy he will have because of her.  Daddy was just helping Susie out, pointing out things on her list that the little bitch might need for school.

"How about a binder for your supplies?"  Daddy asks Susie.  "Eww, I don't like that one, it doesn't have Hello Kitty on it, ewww."  Little Susie says.

It seemed like everything this poor bastard was saying, this 12 year old girl was giving her Father lip.  She even called him stupid a few times.  This is an offense that would have gotten me a knuckle sandwich across the face.  I don't know who's a bigger bitch in this situation, the Father or the little girl.

Adults need to learn that they are in control, and they can't take shit from their kids.  I see this all too often in the world.  Some parents are just too lazy to actually set boundaries, so they just give their kids whatever the want, because then they aren't forced to listen to the whining.

Bratty kids are a byproduct of lazy parenting.  I implore parents to get off their ass, and actually teach their children some manners.  It's really not that difficult.  If Daddy had done this to little Susie when she was a child, he wouldn't be her bitch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment