Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Snooki gets arrested

Every one's favorite, pint-size bitch was arrested for disorderly conduct in New Jersey last weekend.  According to an article on http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/07/30/snooki-arrested-disorderly-conduct/

The police said that "Snooki"was acting disorderly, and was seen earlier in the day doing bodyshots, and purchasing a beer-bong.

I always find it hilarious when "celebrities" are arrested, especially lowlifes like these people.  Doesn't this whore live her life in a constant inebriated state?  Doesn't she get paid an obscene amount of money to drink, tan, and act stupid?  So what exactly was she doing that caused her to get arrested?

I have never watched this show, but I find it offensive.  I do, am of Italian descent, and these slobs make us look bad.  I always believed that "Guido" was an offensive term, but this little greaseball turned it into a cultural phenomenon.  Fuck you, Jersey Shore!

2 comments:

  1. Like I said on FB, Snooki is a total sleaze... but I bet she's a maniac in bed. Good times.

    "Guido," I suppose, can be an offensive term, but c'mon. Has there ever really been a derogatory name for white people that really offends you? I'm German and Irish. If someone called me a kraut or a mick, I'd be, like, "Huh?" Well, actually I'd laugh first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't offend me, but other italians I know are offended by that term. Its a funny word to me. But most Itailans I know would crack your skull for using that term.

    ReplyDelete