Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back on the air Friday!

For those of you who dig my little Internet radio show, I will be on the airwaves this Friday at 6PM Eastern, 3PM Pacific.  I got a lot of good stuff planned, we will hit on all the latest sports news, move on to the Box Office Report, where I preview some new movies for your weekend.  I also will take calls from you guys, on any topic at (760)454-1106, and your e-mails at kevincsays@gmail.com.  Hit that up early and often.  I was pretty stoked last week, by getting some new callers, and I'd love to hear from even more people!  Looking for my first female caller, so if you have a vagina, make some history!  Listen live at www.blogtalkradio.com/kevincharity  Do me a solid and tell all of your friends!

Thanks everyone!

Kevin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment