Thursday, September 9, 2010

Radio Update

I did a radio show yesterday, and I have plans for another one Friday, at 5:30 Eastern, and 2:30 Pacific.  Thanks to Money Evans, Craig in Rockland, and Guy from San Antonio for calling in, and talking with me.  I would like to see more of you guys call in with your reactions to stories on this blog, as well as anything you want.  We can talk sports, movies, or random tidbits from the world.

Thanks to all of you who have listened, and lets get some new blood on Friday.  Keep spreading the word about what I do here, I appreciate anyone who has given me kind words, and support.  It means a lot to me that you support my little hobby.  You guys are awesome!  Also, big thanks to Justin in Quincy, and my personal friend Mike Carson for the support.  See you here and online!

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment