Friday, September 3, 2010

Thanks to you all!

I am about to hit 1,000 pagehits, which doesn't seem like much, but is still pretty meaningful to me.  I have gotten tons of positive feedback from dozens of people, and its pretty awesome to know that I provided someone with entertainment, and brought a smile to your face.  The reason i started this blog was a.) a creative outlet for myself, b) a chance to share my opinion with the world, and c) to hopefully entertain someone.

So far, after about 6 weeks in the game, I feel pretty good.  While I haven't really had the time to update this thing as much as I'd like, but hopefully you will keep popping in.  I have also noticed through the stats that google has provided me, that I've been getting page hits from Germany, Isreal, South Korea, and Austraila.  I hope you guys continue to read, and I would like to hear from you.

I want to generate as much traffic as possible, the internet can be an amazing thing, so spread the word, and I will continue to share my work with all of you.  Cheers and many thanks!

-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment