Friday, April 29, 2011

The Debut of the Bicoastal Sports Show

A buddy from Boston and I decided to venture into the world of Podcasts.  Some of you may remember the "Kevin Says" show, that I did on Blog Talk Radio from September to December of 2010.  I talked sports, and pop culture, and took phone calls.  Doing the Podcast was a blast, but time really hasn't allowed me to keep up with it, and thus I stopped doing it.

However, Justin Adams from Boston and I have decided to give it a whirl, and cover the world of sports with humor, and knowledge.  We did our first show today, and I believe it was an outstanding success.  You can listen to to the Podcast on-demand at www.blogtalkradio.com/kevincharity

Also, check out Justin's blog at http://crazythoughts-jadams.blogspot.com

Once again, thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment