Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Call me Crazy: I don't get the Appeal of Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis is one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood. When I say "hot" I mean she is in a ton of movies lately. Is she a talented actress? Yeah, I guess you can say she is. Is she attractive? Yeah, she is pretty good looking. Yet, I just do not get her accent into an A-lister.

Perhaps it was her role in "That 70's Show" that has soured me on Mila. That show was overrated in my opinion, and Kunis was about as funny as a rusty nail in the eye. Somehow she lasted nine seasons on that show. If it were I producing, I would have had her eaten by bears. Do they have bears in Wisconsin?

She also plays another annoying character, voicing Meg Griffin on "Family Guy." Again, Meg is a punchline for Peter and Stewie to exploit. I am sure she has made a nice living voicing the role, but Meg is one of the most unpopular characters in recent TV. Thanks to Meg, the sound of Mila's voice makes me want to blow my head off.

We move on to her films. While I have not seen her critically acclaimed role in "Black Swan," I did see the lesbian scene with Natalie Portman. As far as simulated lesbian sex goes, it was pretty boring. Not a lot of kissing and no boobs. Color me unimpressed.

Men all over the world drool over this chick. I am not saying she is ugly or anything, but if you put a gun to my head, I could think of 50 other celebs I would rather get with. It's kind of hard for me to fantasize about a chick who had Macaulay Culkin balls deep in her. Her voice alone is enough to drive me to deafness.

I am not a Kunis hater by any means. She is a good looking chick, who has had a few annoying roles. I just do not understand why America's men, and some women are obsessed with her. I'll stick to Amanda Seyfried, thank you very much.

2 comments:

  1. 70s show sucks,Mila Kunis ugly ,flat butt,whiney voice ,two different eyes,frown lines looks old google her with no makeup scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your summation, Kevin. If I didn't know her as a tv/movie star, and passed her on the street, I would think "she's cute", but that's about it. I feel the same way about Heidi Klum, it boggles my mind that she's considered one of the worlds most beautiful woman, and that she became a supermodel is proof that people really can make deals with the devil. Just today, I've seen 2 women who live in my apt. complex who are prettier than she is.

    ReplyDelete